At the end of the 4th quarter of December 2019, the Vexanium Team launched a program to give appreciation to Dapps and DeFi makers on the Vexanium blockchain, called the Dapps Incentive Program. The program had been running for approximately 15 months which was divided into 5 phases. During the program, there were approximately 37 Dapps and DeFi registered on the Vexanium blockchain network.
Read more: Vexanium Dapps Incentive Program 2020
For your information, Vexanium Dapps Incentive Program is an appreciation program for developers who create Dapps on top of the Vexanium blockchain network. This program wants to invite all blockchain developers and enthusiasts around the world to join the Vexanium blockchain ecosystem.
As long as there are many blockchain programmers and developers who continue to create applications on the Vexanium network, this program will continue to run to give appreciation to these people. But in this new year, to be precise in 2021 the Vexanium team and other block producers have agreed to promote one of the new ecosystems from Vexanium, namely the first stablecoin on the Vexanium blockchain network called USDV.
The main reason for the promotion of this USD-backed stablecoin is because so far many lay programmers are still unsure about the VEX coin as the main prize in this program. This is because the value of VEX coins is very volatile and unpredictable so that many lay programmers who are still not familiar with crypto are reluctant to build applications with VEX prizes.
The hope is that by changing the type of reward to a stablecoin based on the value of USD, it can make more ordinary programmers interested in making blockchain and defi applications using the Vexanium blockchain because of its more stable value compared to VEX coins.
The following is the details of the 2021 Dapps Incentive Program:
Why Build Dapps with Vexanium Blockchain?
Vexanium Blockchain is using one of the most sophisticated blockchain technology today. With a Delegated Proof of Stakes (DPoS) consensus algorithm, Vexanium blockchain provides an infinitely scalable, advanced performance, permissionless, free transaction fees blockchain technology for Dapps development.
From this Vexanium Dapps Incentive Program, Vexanium will give incentives for every Dapps that are created with Vexanium blockchain by blockchain developers around the world. The total Dapps incentives for this phase is 5,000 USDV!
How to enter?
- Visit the Vexanium Developer Portal to get more information about Vexanium blockchain.
- Download Vexanium Contract Development Toolkit (vex.cdt) for using Vexanium blockchain at Vexanium GitHub.
- Visit the Vexanium Website and submit a Dapp that is operational and does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any other.
- If you are interested in the contest, please send an email to email@example.com to receive VEX and account creation.
Vexanium technical review team will review the submitted smart contracts and give a rating for every Dapps submitted by developers and there are no restrictions on how many Dapps a developer can submit. The corresponding rewards for each level are as follows:
- Class A: 1,250 USDV
- Class B: 700 USDV
- Class C: 250 USDV
- Class D: 125 USDV
- Class E: 75 USDV
- Class F: 50 USDV
*The remaining USDV that is not distributed will be burned.
Dapps Incentive Related Documents
- Dapp URL (web-version).
- Team info.
- Vexanium smart contract address.
*Submissions must be in English.
How to Qualify?
- The Dapp must be live at the time of review.
- The Dapp must be deployed on the Vexanium blockchain network and must function as expected.
- Vexanium will review the Dapp(s) within 10 working days after submission.
*After reviewing your submission, we will send a confirmation letter to you. If you did not receive the confirmation email, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to receive rewards?
- To be eligible for rewards, your Dapp must be deployed on Vexanium blockchain network
- The rewards will be distributed two weeks after the submitted Dapps are reviewed.
- The selected winner(s) will be announced on our blog and all of our social media.
- If the submitted Dapps does not meet our review criteria, Vexanium can cancel the rewards distribution.
- The Vexanium review team holds the decision regarding the incentives rewards.
- The submitted Dapps could be used for promotion or other campaign-related purposes by Vexanium. Additional payment or notification from Vexanium will not be necessary.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or add Vexanium Telegram. Vexanium also invites you to bring us more valuable opinions as we are committed to continuously improve and enrich the technical content. We look forward to your participation!